A sincere thank you to all the people who turned out for the bead show this past weekend, despite the cold, rainy and windy weather.
We love these smaller shows where we get to interact more with our customers, offering help and advice and having some great conversations.
My favorite part is seeing all of the beautiful things that can be made using Czech and Swarovski crystal beads, from jewelry to ornaments and decorations.
– Linda Younis of S & L Designs in Massachusetts wore this stunning necklace and I just couldn’t resist taking a picture to put up here. Unfortunately I didn’t get her contact information so I suggest a google search to get in touch. I’ll have to remember to be more organized next time.
– As usual, our new farfalle beads were hot sellers so we will be ordering more from the Czech Republic to meet the demand.
– Lots of people took advantage of our Show Specials which include 20% off yellow tag Swarovski beads, $2.50/strand Czech pearls and $1 bags.
– Also popular were our new custom finishes on rivolis including ultra blue, volcano and bright green.
– Our next shows in Massachusetts are March 27th and 28th in Seekonk, May 2nd in Mansfield and May 7th through 9th in Marlborough.
– This weekend, March 6th and 7th we will be in Fishkill, NY. We hope to see you there!
‘Till next time,
For more photos from the show take a look at our Facebook photo album here.