And we’ve scoured the web to bring you 5 of the Best Suede Lace Jewelry Projects on the Web!
Suede lace is a versatile jewelry making component and has become very popular lately, especially when matched with chain. Take a look at the tutorials below and try them out!
1. Wrap Style Suede and Chain Bracelet from Yes Missy.
You can get a beautiful, sophisticated cuff using just chain and suede lace! Who knew?
2. DIY Suede Wrapped Chain Necklace by Erin from Thanks, I Made It on Henry Happened.
This Lulu Frost inspired little number is straight forward and has a great effect! Choose a bright colored suede ribbon for summer and spring and darker tones for fall and winter!
3. Flower Headband by Kika’s DIY Crafts
Simple and fun project that is fun for all ages! Grab some suede lace and small fabric flowers and voila!
4. Chain and Suede Laced Bracelet from Sometimes Homemade
Another take on the chain and suede bracelet that’s totally cool!
5. Rhinestone Cup Chain Bracelet from Eureka Crystal Beads