Here’s what you need:
- 10mm #1122 Gold Plated Sew On Round Rivoli Settings with 4-prongs (7-8 Qty)
- 10mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli in Scarabaeus Green (7-8 Qty)
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones in Jet AB2X (28-32 Qty)
- 6mm Tile Olivine Pearl 2-hole CzechMates Czech Glass Beads (6-7 Qty)
- 2-strand Tube Bar Clasp in Gold Plated (1 Qty)
- 0.14 Fine SoftFlex Beading Wire (2 10″ pieces)
- 2mm x 2mm gold plated Tube Crimps (4 Qty)
- Chain Nose Pliers, Crimper Tool, and Flex Wire Cutters
To start, lay out your Rivolis and Rivoli Sew-On settings. Each Rivoli is to be placed into each setting. You’ll use your Chain Nose pliers to gently push the prongs down. Start with one prong, and then follow with the prong on the opposite side. Then push down the third prong, and follow with the final prong which is right across from it. This helps to ensure that your Rivoli sits nice and perfect in the setting and doesn’t get pushed slightly off center.
Next, lay out your beads. We’ll be using both 2-hole and 1-hole beads and 2 lines (10″ long each) of SoftFlex. The Sew-on settings and Tile Beads have 2 holes running through them side-by-side and the 4mm bicones have just 1-hole. See images below for stringing pattern!
String up your entire bracelet. Add a crimp bead to each of the 4 ends. Now simply crimp to the loops of your clasp! If you need a refresher on how to crimp, please READ MY BLOG ON CRIMPING to learn all you need to know!
All Finished! This is a great and EASY wait to use those hot hot hot Swarovski Crystal Rivoli stones and make a fun and dazzling summer bracelet.
Want to use different colors for this bracelet? Here’s where you can find the general listings of these components – pick whatever colors you like, the possibilities are endless!
- Sew on Rivoli Settings
- 10mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli Stones
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads
- 6mm Tile 2-hole CzechMates Czech Glass Beads
- 2-strand Tube Bar Clasps
- All SoftFlex colors (for this project, you want 0.14 Fine diameter)
- All crimps (for this project, you want 2mm x 2mm size)
Until next time!!