Greetings Beaders! Leah here from Eureka Crystal Beads! I’m blogging today to let you know (if you didn’t already) about some of the amazing Custom Coatings that are available on the various Swarovski Elements that we carry! So let’s just get right into it!
A coating (custom or otherwise) can be applied to part of a crystal’s surface or the entire surface. Let’s take a look at one of my favorite custom coatings (Paradise Shine) to see how this applies to it. Notice how different the coating can look depending on the shape of the crystal and also if it’s partial or full coverage! (key below) Note: these examples show the Paradise Shine coating over a plain clear crystal.
- 8mm SS39 Swarovski Crystal Chatons / Paradise Shine
- 12mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli stones / Paradise Shine
- 6mm Swarovski Crystal Round beads / Paradise Shine
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones / Paradise Shine
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones / Paradise Shine 2X
Our many coatings can also look very different depending on what COLOR crystal it’s applied to. Let’s see how this pertains to the Custom Coating “Rosaline”
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone / Light Amethyst Rosaline
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone / Light Azore Rosaline
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone / Light Colorado Topaz Rosaline
Another STUNNING Custom Coating is “Glacier Blue” and I hope you’ll see why! Check out some of these outstanding examples:
- 14mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli Stones / Chrysolite Glacier Blue
- 12mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli Stones / Violet Glacier Blue
- 14mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli Stones / Light Siam Glacier Blue
Below I’m going to leave some helpful links for you to view our MANY Custom Coatings on our website! You would be doing yourself a disservice to not check out the ULTRA Custom Coated Swarovski Elements we carry!! Ok, here’s a teaser… 😉 (Note: those are 27mm Rivolis!!!)
**NOTE: Custom Coatings on Swarovski Crystal are aftermarket finishes and may vary in look depending on the batch they come from. Colors may also look different depending on the size and shape of the stone. They are all beautiful, but color inconsistency may cause a problem in some cases. We recommend that you buy enough in a single order to be able to complete your project. You will get them from the same batch and your color will always be the same.**
Have you made a project that features these unique and outstanding Custom Coatings? Please share with us on the Eureka Crystal Beads Facebook page – we’d love to see and feature your work!
Until next time, folks!